Tuesday, May 4, 2010

New cushions


Okay, I know that's a small picture of the cushions, but I took it with my phone. Don't they look great? They turned out EXACTLY like my drawing! I'm so pleased. My friend Liz did a great job. She's a master with many needles; sewing and acupuncture. She had herself a little vacay to a tropical paradise, but was able to finish two of the four cushions before she left. So nice!

Okay. Another tiny photo...but can you see the new wooden screen door that John custom made? It is beautiful and functional and so cool. Very trick. He's got a great talent. I love that man. I'll get a better shot of it soon.
We have tried to go camping two weekends in a row. It has snowed (epic snow) on both weekends, so we bagged the planned trips.
See? E-P-I-C. That's the cool snowboarder word.
We are all itching to get on the road and take Betty for an adventure. This upcoming weekend is out as I will be spending time with the kids from CHLA, becoming a Fairy Godmother and treating my mom and MIL to something special. BUT, we're thinking the following weekend...maybe we can get it together and get on the road!

I hear it calling my name.

1 comment: